Skip to main content

The Right Way to Approach the Goddess Chapter 13

 

Please consider turning off your Adblockers to support this website. Thank you! <3


Chapter 13 – Stay After Class

Thanks to that bastard Lin Haoyuan, I couldn’t sleep last night.

 

The words "Luo Zhuowei is interested in you" kept playing in my head over and over again, and I couldn't get rid of them.

 

And after dropping this earth-shattering bomb, that bastard Lin Haoyuan refused to reveal too much, fell asleep in seconds and snored continuously, which made me so angry that I almost pinned him to the floor and beat him. I was awake almost until dawn. I seriously suspected that his self-esteem was hurt after he failed to catch up with Luo Zhuowei, so he began to ignore the facts, distorted right and wrong, and dragged me, his wingman, into the water to share his embarrassment.

 

But the sensitive nerves of puberty can't stand this kind of teasing. Even though I know that Lin Haoyuan said this to make me happy, I still can't control the stupid mentality in my heart that ‘I can't believe it but can't help looking forward to it’.

 

Chen Hang, don't be stupid.

 

Luo Zhuowei doesn't even like Lin Haoyuan, what qualifications do you have to make her secretly like you?

 

Yes, yes, that’s right.

 

But Lin Haoyuan's determined voice last night was like a devil’s voice, as if ten loudspeakers were installed and playing in my mind on a loop: "During the game, she didn't even look at me. Her eyes were following you the whole time, weren't they?"

 

Luo Zhuowei was just looking at the basketball game.

 

"You said that she sat on the place where you put your bag. Wasn't that intentional?"

 

Luo Zhuowei just couldn't find a good seat in such a crowded area!

 

But the I tried to reason in my heart, the more those strange and inappropriate delusions began to boil over.

 

I would frenziedly think of Luo Zhuowei's face, think of the rain last week, think of her wet hair sticking to her forehead, and the look in her eyes that was more hesitant than the mist and rain outside the roof space. This purity was arbitrarily processed by my imagination into a breathtaking beauty.

 

What's even more annoying is that things that I didn't notice before also became extremely clear in this kind of unwarranted imagination. The cloth of the Nanzhong school uniform is ordinary, so the shirt she was wearing was snow-white and thin. When she ran in the rain, it got slightly wet, and the close-fitting fabric showed a little...

 

Stop it, Chen Hang, are you a f*cking beast? What are you thinking about?

 

Not to mention that Luo Zhuowei doesn't like you at all, even if she does, you can't just imagine her vulgar appearance in your mind!

 

...I have to admit that even though I denied it again and again in my heart and tried every possible way to find thousands of reasons to persuade myself to calmly laugh it off, I was still shaken by Lin Haoyuan's half-true and half-false words, "Luo Zhuowei is interested in you."

 

So much so that I was completely absent-minded during the morning English class. The words spelled out by the boring British female voice on the radio were automatically filtered out by my ears like white noise. I filled in the answer sheet in a daze and simply handed it in.

 

I'm really going to be killed by that bastard Lin Haoyuan.

 

During the break, the phone in the drawer started to buzz and vibrate. I brushed the hair on the back of my head irritably, and took out the phone with my free hand and swiped the screen to unlock it.

 

The WeChat prompt page is freezed on the lock screen, and the content was:

 

[Lin Haoyuan: Do you want to play basketball after school?]

 

I replied: [Go away, your father won’t go.]

[Your Father – an arrogant way to say ‘I’ or ‘me’]

 

I knew without even thinking: If I went, Lin Haoyuan would definitely shamelessly continue to ask me about the topic from yesterday.

 

After replying to Lin Haoyuan, I put my phone into silent mode and even started thinking about whether I should find a way to contact the girl that Lin Haoyuan avoided yesterday and tell her where she can find Lin Haoyuan.

 

However, after this interruption, the messy thoughts in my mind have dissipated a lot.

 

——Just when I was thinking like this, reality did not let me go.

 

"Chen Hang."

 

It was Luo Zhuowei's voice.

 

The beautiful girl who shouldn't have appeared in my unrestrained fantasies is now in front of me.

 

"The dictation test for this morning has been completed. Here you go." She smiled at me, bent down slightly, and placed my sloppy answer sheet neatly on my desk. The pair of eyes that countless boys privately praised as beautiful as amber looked at me without blinking, and her soft brown pupils made her gaze seem even softer and gentler.

 

She then said softly, "You filled in the wrong answer, so you failed."

 

I felt my nerves tense up in an instant.

 

It wasn’t because of this insignificant failure, but because of the distance between her and me.

 

Her hands were resting slightly on the edge of my table, so when she leaned in slightly to talk to me, the boundary had already exceeded the safe polite distance. Her unconscious approach made me feel an instinctive danger, but this danger did not come from her, but from myself.

 

Is Luo Zhuowei the kind of person who has trouble keeping a distance?

 

I was confused. She shouldn't be so close to a boy.

 

"...I understand. Thank you." I racked my brains to recall how I usually get along with Luo Zhuowei, and tried hard to hide my awkwardness in front of her.

 

"You're welcome." She didn't notice my mistake and added dutifully, "So remember to stay after school and re-do the test."

 

Fortunately, I just rejected Lin Haoyuan’s invitation to play basketball.

 

"I understand." I picked up my answer sheet and took a closer look. I had filled in the wrong places starting from the third question. "Will the teacher be responsible for the re-test?"

 

Luo Zhuowei shook her head: "No, the class representative is responsible."

 

I paused as I twirled the answer sheet between my fingers: Luo Zhuowei, the English class representative.

 

"Um, Luo Zhuowei... who needs to listen again today?"

 

What shattered my cautious question was Luo Zhuowei's troubled and apologetic smile: "Well... you, Chen Hang, is the only one who failed today."


If you're enjoying my translations, you can also give me tips on Ko-Fi or Buy Me A Coffee page. This novel is already completed and posted on my Patreon page.

Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qing Kai Chapter 2 (H)

Lin Qing Kai did not hesitate much. How can a girl who hide and listen to other's affair be pure? He lifted his leg and put his eyes on the slightly opened door. Jiang Ling was agitated, raised her head and looked in.  The light was dim, Lin Qing Kai was wearing a black sweater, half leaning in the chair.  The pants were still in that light color, but the zipper was open, and a huge meat stick was stiff between his legs.    "Come here." His voice was scorched with lust.    Jiang Ling's throat was dry.  She froze when she saw Lin Qing Kai's hand on the center of his legs, still rubbing the meat stick.    She wanted to flee, but her feet was stuck on the ground, unable to move.    "Come here." Lin Qing Kai narrowed his eyes and said again.    Jiang Ling got up slowly.  Lin Qing Kai's gaze changed from condescending to looking up, watching her approach in small steps.    The girl's coat couldn't hide the bulge on her chest. The skin on her neck

Qing Kai Chapter 3 (H)

The  empty classroom was quiet, and the intensity just now seemed like an illusion. The moment of pleasure that came out was too sharp, and Jiang Ling hadn't recovered for a long time.  She weakly laid on her back, embarrassed.  The skirt was all piled around her waist, and the underwear was wet and sticky, drenched up by her water and the s*men shot by Lin Qingkai. The meat stick on her c*nt was removed, but the burning touch remained on the l*bia minora.  It was tender there, s a bit painful, and still cramping.  Lin Qing Kai did it too hard.  When he thrusted hard, Jiang Ling could even feel his rough p*bic hair scraping against the roots of her thighs. He's really... too much. Lin Qing Kai rubbed his semi-soft p*nis.  Leaning over and squeezing her neck. He smiled, "Do you know how much water you released?" Jiang Ling didn't dare to look at his eyes directly, and turned to the side. Lin Qing Kai rubbed his fingers along the arteries on her neck, "My cloth

Qing Kai Chapter 1

  Jiang Ling fell in love with Lin Qing Kai at first sight. It's a little bit cliche. On the winter of a new semester, she went downstairs during the break, and he was climbing the stairs. Lin Qing Kai was wearing a black shirt that day, with jet black eyes and indifferent expression.  He pursed his lips, and Xu Shi, who had just finished playing basketball, had a thin layer of sweat covering his forehead. The two raised their heads one by one and then lowered their heads, their eyes meeting for two seconds. Lin Qing Kai's gaze fell on her face, after a short pause, he retracted. He passed by. Jiang Ling couldn't help but look back.  The boy has two long legs.  He was tall, with broad shoulders, and he felt like a young man.  Even the back is a breath of clean abstinence. "His name is Lin Qing Kai," said the girl who was with her. "You know him?" "You don't know him?" The girl laughed, "He transferred two weeks ago." Jiang Ling